Whats the best way to let a girl know you like her without actually saying it to her?

You never want to just come out and tell someone you like them so what's the best way to drop the hint non verbally?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I'm willing to bet both t*ts that even if you did drop obvious hints you liked a girl it wouldn't change the fact that you would still have to tell her cause nine times outta ten the girl will never be the first to make a move. That's just the way it is the sooner you accept it the better so why not save everyone involved a lot of time and confusion and just ask for her number. If you don't have the balls to do that hang around her for the next few years and wait for her to lose her phone that way you'll have an excuse to call her number. Lol just talk to the girl. Ask her a millioon questions girls never get sick of hearing themselves talk trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• sign language or write it on a piece of paper and hand it her.

Or, you can go to your doctor and ask him to write your a prescription for a pair or testicles.

I am kidding. Just go up to her and do the salsa dance.