How much to wait for sex?

If a person was dating a new partner, and they wanted to wait for knowing each other very well before having sex, how much time do you think it would be good to wait?

This person won't be waiting for marriage for that. Also it would be interesting that if you never had sex before yourself you mentioned so.

Thank you!

How much to wait for sex?

310

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend had to wait for 8 months for 1st sex. I guess u probably need to wait as much time as u can to understand your bf/gf completely. For me 7-8 months was enough to understand him and we live together happily

• As much time as you both need really. Could be a week, months, a year, ... as long as you need!

• Enough time till you know each other well, respect each other's boundaries, and wouldn't regret doing it later on down the line with them.

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on how experienced she is.
    If she's a virgin I would be willing to wait a couple months. However, if I think she's the kind of girl who has had one night stands and friends with benefits then I would probably lose interest after a week.

• That's the purpose of the wait, to filter people who is interested only in one night stands.

• Depends on her. If we feel comfortable with each other on the first date, then maybe in the first date but only if she makes the first move.

• I would be willing to wait by the fifth or sixth date or after we made it official. Plenty of time to get to know each other

• Whenever u want

• But how much do you feel it's good?

• I don't understand the question.

If you want a guess for how long it would take to truly know the person relatively enough, 1-2 months

• Okay, that's what I wanted to know. Thank you ;)

• Sex is not something to put off, its something to get on.

• usually she'll wait till marriage
    unless she has no self worth and you are just being a rung in the ladder

• it's better to just w8 i didn't w8 and i regret it.

• Honestly its best just to not put a time on it just go with the flow and it will happen

• Depends.. an hour can be enough?

• 1 week , n I had sex