How much to wait for sex?

If a person was dating a new partner, and they wanted to wait for knowing each other very well before having sex, how much time do you think it would be good to wait?

This person won't be waiting for marriage for that. Also it would be interesting that if you never had sex before yourself you mentioned so.

Thank you!

How much to wait for sex?
Thanks for sharing!

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Enough time till you know each other well, respect each other's boundaries, and wouldn't regret doing it later on down the line with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how experienced she is.
    If she's a virgin I would be willing to wait a couple months. However, if I think she's the kind of girl who has had one night stands and friends with benefits then I would probably lose interest after a week.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's the purpose of the wait, to filter people who is interested only in one night stands.