Ex boyfriend doesn't reply to me on facebook?

My ex boyfriend replies to everyone else on his facebook, but whenever I write something on his wall he will either send me a message by email or text me :/ I find that more personal than just writing back on my wall... I get a bit irritated too... I don't want to look like a weirdo ex by writing on his wall and not getting a reply, it looks like he is ignoring me... Am I just over thinking/ over reacting?!

hmmm he said he didn't do it delibrately :/ but I deleted what I wrote anyway, I felt stupid because he didn't reply and I don't want people to think I'm trying to get his attention or whatever x
he got really angry at me :/ not good... x

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you contacting him? Whatever the circumstances of your breakup, whether it was he or you, he is likely not going to want to talk to you. The way he probably sees it is that the relationship is over so why bother contacting him? Also, don't be suprised if he un-friends you.

• Its not like that at all, we are apprently friends now etc, he wudnt hurt me and he knows if he un-friended me it would hurt me x

• I'd say after a break up, I'd use "friends" as acquitances. You know each other and that's basically where he wants to leave it. Otherwise he'd respond to you.

• He did respond... and we are meeting next week x

What Guys Said 2

• With any ex even if we broke up happily, I wouldn't want to stay friends with her, it's just too awkward If I was you I'd leave him alone

• you're his EX, what do you expect?

• Yeah I know I am... but we are friends still, we are meeting next week... I just don't understand why he would text me instead of write on my wall... as I said, a text is more personal

• Guys don't think about that nonsense. texting you is achieving the same things as writing on you fb wall. you're definitely over thinking things lol. but maybe he is just trying to make it look like he's ignoring you to other people. hey, you can always just bring it up and tell him how you feel about it.

• I see... there is no reason for him to look like he is ignoring me :/

i text him about it actually x

What Girls Said 4

• 'Guys don't think about that nonsense. texting you is achieving the same things as writing on you fb wall. you're definitely over thinking things lol. but maybe he is just trying to make it look like he's ignoring you to other people. hey, you can always just bring it up and tell him how you feel about it." this exactly I agree

• Maybe his friends don't know that he still talks to you, so he replies by text so people think that your the one making the effort, not him, or so he friends don't say something about him talking to you. Or maybe he just prefers to write back by text so you can have a proper convo that isn't public for everyone to read.

• That's a really hard question, there a lot of possibilities of answers. He could be ignoring you because he just wants to forget about you and start a new life. He could be hesitating to talking to you because he doesn't know how you'll react. He could also (going back to the first one) be trying to get another girl's attention so she doesn't think of him as a player because you guys just broke up... by the way when did you guys break up? that could also affect the possibilities.

• He replies to me, but by text... he doesn't write on my wall :/ he did this when we were together too.

We broke up in april, but I thought we would get back together... to me it was like a break, but to him it was a break up and I didn't realize this until like 2months later sort of thing, and he just wants to be friends... but he told me he misses me and still cares about me x

• He doesn't want to respond because he wants everyone to know that he is over you and he wants all his guy friends to think of him as "cool" for not jumping at the chance to talk to you. Typical guy...