2 of my boyfriends ex's are coming to the same university as us?

what do I do?

they are both really stunning! I have no idea why he's even with me,

but he treated them better than he's treated me. as in he's cheated on me many times and doesn't treat me how I want to be treated. but I don't want to lose him. and having his ex's at the same university as us will drive me crazy.

especially because he still see's one of them...

what should I do? should I be worried. why are they even coming to my university. its so far away from London

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should be worried. I will tell you why he is with you, because he can have his cake and eat it to. He does not treat you the way you want, has sex with other women, see's one of his ex's. I am a bit clueless as to why you are with him. What could he possibly offer that is worth this treatment?

Put it this way, when looks fade and life changes to the point you want a stable, reliable partner, will it have been worth it to you to have wasted this time on a guy who treats you this way? I hope you are not expecting him to change, stop cheating and treat you better. It just won't happen.

What Guys Said 4

• If he's cheating on you and seeing this other guy then you can't be with him. You deserve better than that. Seriously you can't think this is the only guy you can be with. If he does you wrong then you have to realize he's not good for you. You really should leave him and just get over him. Sure it'll be hard, but it'll be hard too when he cheats on you again at college.

• It really doesn't sound like this guy is right for you. Cheating and not treating you right? With these two coming to the campus I can't see things improving any. I'm with courtkid1012 on this one. You deserve better.

• Yeah you should be worried. I think he's going to cheat on you again, not because you deserve it, but because he sounds like a jackass. Maybe he's really attractive, maybe otherwise he treats you well, but you have to think of yourself.

Why the hell do you want this to be a part of your life?

• If he's trustworthy, there's nothing to do. If he's untrustworthy, there's nothing you can do.

What Girls Said 3

• Ah its simple really, grow sum balls and dump the guy. If he cheated once you should have. Clearly he doesn't give a sh*t that he's dating u. The other girls would be more attractive regardless of looks, purely because they probly didn't let him cheat or dumped him when he did. Have some self-respect.

• What do you mean didn't let him cheat? so that makes them more attractive? wtf are you on about? no girl can stop a guy cheating. and yeah she can dump him if he does but that doesn't make them more attractive than me. I have plenty of self respect you need to get off your high horse you stupid bitch.

• If he's cheating on you or has in the past, why are you with him now?

I firmly believe once a cheater always a cheater. If he got away with it once with you, he'll get away with it again.

Sorry to be harsh and I hope this works out for the best, but find yourself a nice guy who would never hurt you.

• girls like you make me really mad and sad. he's horrible to you yet you still worship the guy. so of course he's going to cheat and see his ex. why shouldn't he? you're not doing anything about it. you only have yourself to blame for not leaving him.

• You can't help how you feel about someone. he made a mistake and I found it hard to trust him again that is why I'm worried all the time. but doesn't mean he's a bad person. I can't help having the fear of being cheated on again. won't matter who I'm with. I can't trust ANY guy

• I understand that you love him, but you really really need to look out for yourself. I think deep down you recognize that this guy is no good and you deserve so much better

• Relationships are about being happy and satisfied, not tragedy. It might be romantic to talk about this kind of situation or read about it in a story, but when we discuss reality it's really unrealistic and unfounded. There are better men out there for you, this guy isn't sh*t.