I am finding it difficult to break up with my boyfriend even though we don't really get on?

we have been together for 5 years, and he says that he loves me and wants children, but I am not too sure as I an conscious of how my body will look and this puts a stain on our relationship

31

Most Helpful Girl

• no one should EVER have kids when they don't want to for ANY reason. If he wants kids, he needs to go out and find someone who also wants them, and shouldn't be putting pressure on you for it. Just stick to your guns and let him decide if he wants to stay or go. But don't let him pressure you into having kids, that's just wrong.

• He does not pressure me at all, and has not mentioned it for a while, as he wanted to see how I felt about it, but it is normal to be wary and want things to go right, it has to be planned!!!!not unplanned and therefore not wanted

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a little stunned by this. You'd trade up having kids just because you're concerned with your figure? Doesn't seem right of justified to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to be honest and just tell him. It's not fair to him.

• if you don't have kids at this point it might not happen, but its your body and your choice if you don't want to have them then maybe you should start seeing other people