My girlfriend has cheated on me and told another guy she likes him!

she cheated on me back in December and I forgave her. I found out in July she told another guy she liked him (iv found out recently). I don't know how to approach the situation. any thoughts on the situation and how to approach it please? thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm to put it plainly, break up with her. She sounds like she's bad news. If my boyfriend was cheating on me and liking other girls while dating me. his balls would be crushed. Honey I'm sorry but she gotta go! There are plenty of fishes in the sea and this one isn't yours. Sorry to sound so mean, but she's really not worth your time.

What Girls Said 2

• "Once a cheater, always a cheater." Confront her about it then break up for good. She's not as serious with the relationship as you are. But its really your choice...from your statement she sounds no good.

• Why is she still your girlfriend? The answer seems pretty obvious here.

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure why you want to go out with this girl? Maybe look for another, better girl to be your girlfriend?