Is his new girl just rebound?

I broke up recently with the love of my life because I found out he was unfaithful. We got back together after he begged me to come back and he did a lot to change his ways. Still, I felt second best and is upset that he could cheat, so I left for good. Since then, he's continued to beg me to come back. I ended up getting a restraining order because he was acting crazy, but since then he got new girl who looks just like me.

I know it sounds crazy, but I still love him and I'm wondering if he ever really cared for me and if this new chick is rebound or if he's actually happier with out me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Understand that you deserve better than someone who cheats on you. As long as a man is occupied with other things or other women he can "shut off" those feelings for the one he loves. If he is out with girls yet still begging for you, he can't want you as bad as you think. If I was serious about getting back a girl that I took advantage of, I would be doing everything I could to get her back and not giving her any doubts about anything but letting her know that my feelings are real and for no one else but her. the fact that he is out with other ladies and isn't hiding it means he has no shame and will only hurt you again if you take him back. Do you really want to wonder about him cheating again if you do get back together? No you don't. You are a queen so go out there and get ready for you king. He's waiting for you to drop this ex like a toilet seat.

What Guys Said 4

• u put a restraining order on the person you love... he beged you muti times and you still say no... so I'm gonna say I lost your chance of getting back with him.

• He's happier without you. Maybe he loved you at one time but not any more. He wouldn't have cheated if he loved you. You had a chance but took advantage of it when he begged for you to take him back. A guy can only try so much, he's gone, time to move on.

• Not too sounds harsh but if he was cheating then possibly he wasn't that into you to begin with. I think. His current girl might be a squeeze for now but she'll be in the past when he is onto another girl who looks similar.

• He may have been the love of your life, but you clearly weren't the love of his or he wouldn't have cheated. Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• why does it bother you? the last time he asked he probably would have changed, but instead you put a restraining order on him. Love makes people crazy, especially if they think they're losing someone. If you still care about who he's with then you should have taken him back when you had a chance. He begged you said no, just leave it.