Would you break up with your girl if you found out she was only hot because of plastic surgery?

let's just say I had a lot of work done. don't wanna go into details but because of plastic surgery I am very hot. I used to be way ugly before. I don't tell guys about the surgery right away because I don't want to turn them off. but now I'm getting serious with a guy and he wants to meet my family. they have lots of pictures up of me as a kid and teenager and stuff and he'll eventually find. do you think I should tell him? how? do you think he'll get mad and break up with me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's kind of shallow. What happens if my boyfriend says I'm only hot because of my hairstyle (if I cut it all off it would be not hot), or my hair color (if I dyed it back then I'd be not hot), or that I only look hot in make up or in skimpy clothes? what I'm trying to say is... some times... we do modify ourselves a bit to look hot but guys should like us either way. when we are hot and when we are not. so what if someone got plastic surgery? they modified themselves... and I modified my hair... so what? should I keep it long and fat/thick? no thanks, it makes me happy to look beautiful and have my hair the way it is. if a guy can't accept it then he is the one that is shallow. that's how I feel... but yeah.

What Guys Said 2

• If he cares about you and has strong feelings for you...Which it seems he does if he wants you to meet his family... But well no none of that should matter just sit him aside and tell him everything! Now if its plastic surgery from a man to a women or anything like that lol Well I donno if he will accept that probably not!

• hell no. I would be happy she realized she was ugly and did something to fix herself. it's like makeup except for some girls makeup isn't enough and you have to go one step further. eliminate the uglies I say!

What Girls Said 1

• just be frank with him about what you have done to yourself and what's the reason you are doing it. I can understand some people do it to raise their confidence level, but you have to make it clear to him and explains it in a nice way to him... and if he really likes you as who you are inside, you shouldn't be worrying much... even though he only loves you by your looks, you shouldn't be worry as well, because that's the reason why plastic surgery exist :)