Why does he behave like this?

my ex was never jealous when we were together. he cheated on me when he was drunk and left my one year ago since then a lot happened we kissed us sometimes and we were a few days a couple again maybe it was a bit surprising when he found out that my new boyfriend is his best friend...he asked him if we have already kissed us and so on and sometimes he texts him when we are doing something together for example yesterday we were at a county fair and posted this on facebook and my ex liked it and then he texted my new boyfriend what we are doing and so on... why is he so interested in what my new boyfriend and I are doing?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's called jealousy. Better watch out for this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• because you just said, it's his best friend. territorial. no one wants to see their girl/guy with their best friend. that's kinda a big no no. but we can't help sometimes who we love. so good luck to you and just ignore your ex. you showing concern or care about your ex says to me that you're not over him. forget him.. he didn't respect you when you were together and he won't now. someone else deserves a chance with you now.