How do I get his ex to leave him alone!?

we have been together for three years and have a two year old little girl together. he still is friends with a girl he was with before me...and lately she has been obsessive. she messages me "why isn't mike texting me I'm so sad is he ignoring me? why won't he call me back? I miss him so much! why won't he call me? men are so stupid, all they do is ignore the people who care for them! I text him all the time and he gives me one word answers, blah blah blah" she freaks out and ims me on AIM and tells me he hasn't texted her in two days and wants to know if she should call him or should she let him be a man and call her. I am fed up with this! she is his ex she has no reason to be acting this way

also her and I WERE friends so we went to a rave together and she got messed up and leaned on my man rubbing him then when he leaned on me and kissed me she said "oh I can't believe you are hanging out with your ex and your current girlfriend" he said " you were never my girlfriend" and she yelled "but you f***ed me!" in a crazy way...

he said they are friends but he says she is too crazy and won't leave him alone and needs to tone it down. what should I do? he is too much of a wuss to do anything

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some how this girl has gut feeling that your man still likes her and that's why she is still pursuing him for old times sake.

So my recommendation is that talk to your man and tell him your concern and go from there.Update here what happens.

• I talked to him and he said she is psycho and wants nothing to do with her because all she brings around is drama. so he has ignored all her calls and texts and deleted her number and deleted her off facebook. so she is freaking out even more messaging me. I just asked her "don't you have a boyfriend? what do you think he would do if you were so worried about getting your exes attention?" and she hasn't contacted either one of us sense!

• I hope problem is resolved.If she bothers you again then change the number or first warn her and then call the cops because she is stalking you.They will not arrest her but they will warn her not to do it which will solve the problem for good.

What Guys Said 4

• put her in her place and tell her to back off

• Only thing you can do 3 some...everyone is happy...just learn to share...enough to go around for everyone...

• Uhh we have a child together....everyone is happy? um no...id be happier killing her

• Hes enjoying the attention, you kinda invited the problem by being friends with her, while she is trying to get him back, sounds like a soap opera, I bet you love the drama, maybe she can't find another guy and you could be nice and let her have him... and find another one, lots out there

• Yah so just dump the father of my child like its so easy right?

• well first you get some clear plastic covers and put it around the room, then you get her in the room and shoot her in the head. clean up the room using bleech and febreeze, wash your hands 8 times, slice a pineapple... ONLY EAT 2 SLICES!, then continue to wash and rinse your entire body. (only use dove lotion). find a trash receptical about a mile from your current location... set up a camera... buy a talking monkey... dump the body... name the monkey fred then have a baby with your boyfriend, if its female name it w.e. the ex that is dead name was + the word "NOT" at the beggining... NOTdebby... then tell your spouse to grow a beard and shave his pubic hair in the shape of a goat, slap your mother 3 times. and claim alla told you to do it... that the end of chapter 1, let me no if you want the other 499 in order to truly get rid of her. have a nice day :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should try and stay away from her, she sounds like she could quickly turn her back on you. It also sounds like she never lost feelings for him! She obliviously still likes him with her obsessive behaviour.

I think you and him need to slowly move away from her; eg; don't answer all of her calls, and that will slowly distance yourself from her (He has to as well) and don't invite her out so often.

I hope it works out, by the sounds of it you don't really want her on your back the whole time, it could stress out the relationship you have with him.

Cheers.

• Thank yous =)

• Wow you ladies should read my question and try and help me its a little different than this but I need help also. hope this work out for you, I would put that bitch in here place. and I totally understand about you wanting to kill her as I'm feeling the same way about my problem.

• FIRST OF ALL I DON'T FEEL SHE SHOULD BE CALLING YOUR PHONE ABOUT YOUR MAN.AND WHY HE NOT CALLING HER.YOU NEED TO LET HER NO DAT HE IS YOUR MAN.AND THAT SHE HAS NO BUSINESS CALLING YOU AND ASKIN YOU WHY HE HAVEN'T CALLED HER.HE AINT SUPPOSED TO BE CALLING HER NOR TEX TING HER.

• Yah I agree I am going to stand up to her if she does it again

• tell the biyatch to back off.

i have lots of male friends, even really good ones, but I NEVER mess with their girlfriends cause I know how I would feel in their place if the same happened to me. if a girlfriend gives the slightest hint of irritation, I back off and usually that calms her down and she's OK with me being friends with her man again.

what this girl is doing is completely inappropriate, and you need to tell her about it. talk to your man about it first, tell him that this is making you uncomfotable (just don't make it seem like a scandal or that it's his fault) and I'm sure he'll agree with you. Next time she calls or you see her, calmly bring the subject up and politely but firmly tell her to back off.

Good luck!