He's halfway through a divorce. He's thinks I don't know. I'm crazy about him, please help :(

I met this guy a while back. (Friends of friends)

We hit it off INSTANTLY. Like I immediately knew I liked him, we got on so well its untrue.

We talk every day and he's made it clear he likes me, I REALLY like him too.

THEN I FIND OUT THROUGH A FRIEND HES HALFWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE?!?!?! WTF

He STILL hasn't told me.

He asks me out ALL of the time, like every day. I'm crazy about him :(

But should I stay away? Alarm bells are ringing :/

Should it matter? Should I wait til its finalized? Should I confront him? Is he just on the rebound?

Please give me advice :( I'm so gutted and confused :(

BTW HES GETTING A DIVORCE CUZ HIS WIFE HAD AN AFFAIR

11

What Guys Said 1

• He probably hasn't told you yet because he's probably afraid that you would not date him if you found out that he's in the process of getting a divorce with his wife.

In my opinion, I say wait until it is finalized. Wait until he is officially a single man. Wait until his wife is officially his ex-wife and is out of the picture. He's getting a divorce because is wife cheated on him, and if he's going out with you he is technically doing the same to his wife & cheating on his wife because they are not officially over yet.

You should also confront him. There has to be a reason why he isn't telling you and if you just tell him "I can't see you for awhile" he's going to ask why and you're going to make up some pretty damn good excuse. So you should just confront him and tell him that you don't want to date him until he is officially single out of respect to him and out of respect to his soon to be ex-wife.

• Dahhhh. I know that you're right. I just hate the thought of not seeing and talking to him regularly. I like this guy one hell of alot.

Im also worried about freaking him out... it is early days, I don't want to scare him off.

Btw I'm an awesome excuse maker (: lol.

Dah I know you're right though

Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• you should take things really really slow. you don't want to be in the middle of that and he may not be ready for anything serious yet. he'll probably look forward to being single for a while.