How do I get my boyfriend to be more into our relationship? or what am I doing wrong?

OK SO...

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a month now, we met at an art program over the summer, and we became really good friends at first. We went out for dinner one night and it ended up being a date. A few days later we said that we should maybe try a relationship...the thing is he lives 45 minutes away from me. So going from seeing him everyday to not seeing him at all sucks haha!

anyways, we call each other, but I call him more than he does me. if I don't call he won't try to call at all, and he says that he is busy a lot, which I understand. but if he really cared he could take a few minutes of his day to just say hi right? we haven't talked on the phone for a week because we both have been busy and I have just felt like if he wanted to talk to me, he would call.

and whenever I try to suggest we meet up he doesn't try to contribute to any date ideas or how we could see each other.

it confuses me because when we talk face to face its amazing, he always makes me smile and he calls me cute and hugs me and kisses me like crazy, but over the phone he seems distant and not into our relationship.

i know I am over thinking a lot of this, but I just need some reassurance or some advice about this situation, and I don't want to give up on it yet, I really really like my boyfriend, and I can see it going far, I just need help going in the right direction.

Thanks in advance :) <3

01

What Guys Said 1

• you might be moving too fast if you're expecting something...or you may be fantasizing something that sets the bar extremely high for your mate to handle or deal with presently...all will kill your relationship due to brashness

What Girls Said 0