Ex boyfriend contacts me after 5 years?

Anonymous
i broke up with him when we were freshmen in hs. first loves. I will add that he has a girlfriend who lives in another state then we do, they met in college. he recently contacted me, via facebook and during the summer text me. on his birthday he asked me to come to his party. I went and it was nice seeing him after all these years. he continued to text me and a few weeks later we met for coffee.. we stayed talking (only) until 4am. we talked about everything, it was like the relationship we always had except there was nothing physical. we talked about music, religion, college, I talked about my ex's, and told me about his past girlfriends since me how they were not a good fit for him, and about his new girlfriend, he told stories but not how he felt about her. he said she had sex with his best guy friend before he started dating her and that's always in the back of his mind. also she wants to be married by the age of 22...(we are 20 now). which he said he was not ready for. I said I would not marry until about 27 and he agreed that's what he would want to do, with student loans and getting his career started. he also cleared things up between the two of us telling me he never cheated on me, and he seemed to be setting things straight about the two of us from our past., . he came to the cafe I worked during the summer with his friends from time to time as well . I thought that we would remain friends but he has not contacted me in about 2-3 weeks. recently, he put on is face took status that he's "LOVES his girlfriend so much". his exact works. its all very confusing. what did he want from me? was he looking for closure? make me jealous? revenge? I mean wtf, I didn't bother him all this time. why did I he feel the need to do this if he is just ignoring me now?
Ex boyfriend contacts me after 5 years?
Add Opinion