Moving in with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

hey guys what kind of signs do you show you wanna move in with your gf.

what could a girlfriend do to hint she wants to move in

or

what kind of girlfriend would make you want her to move in with u

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the relationship, if he sees you as long term and wants you to live with him, if you spend lots of time there, have toothbrush, cloths personal stuff etc, and go over alot, sleep overs etc and he is OK with that and might just be happy for you to live there or not...lots of different things...

• He lives at home still he is 25 who was living interstate out of home when he was 22 for a couple of years and then moved back in to save some money he is talking about moving out next year and is becoming more serious with his job. do you think he is hinting anything or am I just being hopefull :)

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend knows how to cook really well. When she would come over, she would always cook for me. So I asked her to move in with me. She was living with her parents before so she was excited.

• If you guys move in though, how are you supposed to have sex with other girls? It will make it a lot more difficult.

• If he wants to move out and is trying to save money, it does work out cheaper if you share with him, so he could be hinting or maybe talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 0