When a man cheats, why does he come back?

I have been going out with a guy for almost 2 years now and I had a suspicion he was cheating (we don't live together) and it was pretty much confirmed yesterday. What I want to know is why a man cheats but still wants to come back to you? I mean if a guy lives with his girlfriend why would he want to stay fooling around with me?

he even disappears for extended periods of time and comes back.

I am confused as to why he still wants to see me if he has a live in girlfriend?

.

01

What Guys Said 1

• it means she's dumb enough to put up with it (really more desperate and codependent than dumb, but still)

• Who are you referring to when you say "she's dumb enough to put up with it (really more desperate and codependent than dumb)".

• Trust me when I tell you I'm by no means desperate. this information was just brought to my attention not to long ago and I think he knows that I know.

he'll be back sooner or later and when he does show face he will without a doubt get his walking papers.

• BTW the live in girlfriend is just as "dumb" if she knows and stays there with him.

What Girls Said 0