Should I buy my girlfriend Aerie or Victoria's Secret?

I just wanted a girls opinion, I'm kinda cheap so I thought aerie might be better?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• whichever looks sexier to you. don't worry about the name

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• aerie is more cute, girl next door stuff. VS is sexier, bombshell stuff...it all depends what you're going for

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like chain brands like that. you can get much better quality garments and unique finds when you visit boutiques. :) If I had to choose though, I'd say Victoria's Secret.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't might either but sometimes they have really good deals in VS if you look and sales ladies are nice. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what you buy her :-/

Bras: if your gonna b cheap with bras then just go to aerie, but VC has sexyr bras

Pantys/Thongs: About the same prices but again, VC is sexyer.

Check online just to b sure

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I was wondering since I don't want to go into the store since that's embarassing. Which one ships in a box where people won't know what it is in the box? I live in an apt complex so I don't want people thinking I'm buying lingerie.

• Show All
    • Does it say victorias secret on the box?

• Well it did on the label but the box is brown

• depends on what you want to be her there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know if I should get a matching bra and underwear or not, or just underwear.

• Show All
    • 7 months

• Depends on how serious it is..... if it really serious go with matching, if not that serious, than go with the underwear

What Guys Said 2

• Just go to the store and buy it, when I did the girls at the store gave me some good input and my NOW EX old lady really liked it. I bought her a pearl necklace too that same time around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha. You're awesome brother. I admire your honesty in saying you are cheap.

0|2
    0|0