Was My Boyfriend Cheating On Me?

me and this guy have been dating for 2 months and everything was Cool until he started acting strange around me like being distant and acting like he's bored or something's on his mind. all we do is argue because of him starting them. I think he's cheating (he denies it). my family told me they saw him with a girl on his lap the other day. & when I called his friend phone that he uses I asked for him & some girl in the background said "And Don't Call Back!" he just broke up with me because I didn't feel like having sex. can someone please tell me what his deal is

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I didn't have sex with my "Catholic" boyfriend because of my religious beliefs, and he too became distant, but whether he had already cheated or was about to, I'll never know, the same could be said in your position.

Maybe he was trying to force a break up so that he could get with another girl that he had more interest in, but as to whether he'd already done the dead or was just making preparations is unknown to me because I don't know what type of guy he is deep down inside.

What Guys Said 2

• It sure sounds like he's cheating. He should have been more honest with you.

• Watcha need, sum1 to write it out for ya. He not only cheated on you, he's rubbing it in. wake up

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like a loser and he probably is cheating. I'd suggest cutting all contact, move on and find yourself a nice man who'll treat you right :)

x

• He was cheating on you. Don't go back with him especially if he was cheating on you because you didn't want sex.