Cheating? please help?

idk what to think right now.my friend told me that her friends best friend was texting him and he told her he was single and liked her. I asked him if he was cheating on me and I said someone told me and instead of saying a yes or no he asked who said that. and when he said he wasn't he asked if I believed him. he doesn't seem like the type to cheat or lie. at all. and then later he was saying he didn't have football on Mondays and its a Monday but he said he had to go because of football... is he cheating and or lying? what should I do

11

What Guys Said 1

• He's lying about something or at least not telling you everything...

too early to tell if he's cheating.

he could be playing magic or having guy time or whatever. maybe takin care of granny..

who knows...

wait to call him out on his inconsistencies until you get more info to throw at him. talk to your friends and see what's up.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me it may be true...where there's smoke there's fire.

I've been cheated on twice and if the man in question is admitting he's single and is talking to another chick about liking her, then it's clear where his head is at.

If had your best interests at heart and didn't want to hurt you, he would've talked to her or denied your relationship like that.

Yeah, I know he may not seem like the "type" but trust me, he is.

So the answer to your question is he is cheating AND lying.