Do you think that my boyfriend is cheating with his ex wife?

do you my question is if you have a boyfriend and their x wife keeps texting and calling them while your sitting there and your boy friend says she is bipolar and drinks a lot and that most the time she just wants someone to talk to he won't answer the phone when i am around then he says they been divorce since 2005 and she has called and text him all the time he says he does not want her back nothing to worry about me and him have been together about a month we got in an argument the other day because she kept calling and talking he I said get your number change he said no because he has had this number for a long long time i got mad then he said something smart like if I want to I will call her back right now that's my x wife since that happen a day ago ago I can't hardly kiss him or any thing I said tell her to stop calling he said if he does anything she will lie on him and have him arrested because the police around here took her side before when she lied and he got lock up they have no kids together
5
3