Do you think that my boyfriend is cheating with his ex wife?

do you my question is if you have a boyfriend and their x wife keeps texting and calling them while your sitting there and your boy friend says she is bipolar and drinks a lot and that most the time she just wants someone to talk to he won't answer the phone when i am around then he says they been divorce since 2005 and she has called and text him all the time he says he does not want her back nothing to worry about me and him have been together about a month we got in an argument the other day because she kept calling and talking he I said get your number change he said no because he has had this number for a long long time i got mad then he said something smart like if I want to I will call her back right now that's my x wife since that happen a day ago ago I can't hardly kiss him or any thing I said tell her to stop calling he said if he does anything she will lie on him and have him arrested because the police around here took her side before when she lied and he got lock up they have no kids together

34

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been dating him for?

How long have they been married for?

In all honesty, I think you should just have some trust in him and if not in him then in your relationship. You need to realize that this is a woman of his past, he is always going to have a piece of her and she is always going to have a piece of him. It's undeniable and unchangeable. The bipolar and alcohol thing maybe alittle over dramatic since you (i'm guessing) and I (obviously) have never met this crazy alcoholic bipolar ex wife before. You should give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he's necessarily cheating on you but there is a lot of information not provided in this thread you started.

At least the man respects you and doesn't answer her phone calls when he's with you. If he was still with her or was still married to her, SHE would have that importance in his life and he would answer that phone call each time. But he doesn't, so I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt. And if anything, get him to put a restraining order on her. If he does that, she has power in "lying" and having him arrested and put in jail. I don't know where you live but that sounds like bullsh*t to me. haha.

What Guys Said 4

• First of all, I should say with all due respect, that if you used punctuation in your writing (especially when you're asking for help), people would find it much easier to read and to communicate with you. That is not an insult, just an observation and suggestion.

The fact that you are so worried about him cheating on you is evidence enough that something is seriously wrong with this relationship. People who love each other do not distrust in this way unless the other person has really done something unsavory and presented himself or herself as untrustworthy. You should explore WHY you don't trust him and if you can't resolve that then you shouldn't be in this relationship any longer.

If you catch him in the act or are sure that he is cheating on you, then just leave him. There's no sense in looking for proof because if he's not cheating on you, he would likely feel hurt that you didn't trust him. If he is cheating on you and it bothers you too much to try and resolve it (which it seems that it would), then don't argue about it, don't feel like you owe him an explanation and don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you get mad about it. All of this will just make you more unhappy about the end of the relationship. It's best to just leave.

Good luck in whatever your choice may be!

-Abe

• I was married to my beloved husband and we loved and cherished ourselves for good 2years and every thing was going on smoothly but June 29, 2013 we both had misunderstanding and he told me that the Marriage is over and that he is fed up with me and I plead to him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love my husband very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I contacted him and told him my problems, he said we should do a returning spell on my husband, i agreed he casted the spell on him, before the next 8 hours my husband called me and told me he is sorry for everything for everything that happened. I thank this great spell caster called Dr Ewan that made me a happy woman again to say it all my husband came back to me with much love and a caring heart... i am testifying to this great spell caster you are a great man in this world and you mean so much to me you are the best spell caster. you can contact this man via this email if you really need to get your problems solve covenantsolutiontemple@gmail. com or call or add him on whatsapp on +234905735398

• probably

• If they are in contact he is probably hooking up with her or friends with benefits and she might be trying to get him back... He may not be over her, using you to get her jealous or to get over her...

What Girls Said 2

• she could be in some conflict with him, either emotionally, mentally, or financially with this current guy you're dating/ seeing.

the best thing is what you have done is that you have let him know what your boundaries are.

getting his number changed shouldn't be a big deal but it sounds like he's hiding something from you about his 'ex wife'. it definitely seems strange that she is still calling or texting him which perhaps means and most likely means he's still in contact with her from either personal reasons or an important but secret reason? or he did something to seriously p*ss her off and the situation is blowing over and they're fighting as well. a restraining order against something he might have done wrong doesn't sound it would work either because he hasn't told her to stop.

it's only been a month with this guy and if you don't like what you see, you might have to call it quits.

• Are you sure he isn't married and lying to you? Because that's what happend to me once basically the same situation except he was married...i didn't know ofcourse he said she was his x