How do you tell your ex boyfriend you are sorry for acting crazy though they won't speak to you?

my ex boyfriend and I broke up a month ago and since then I have been blowing up his phone which made block my cell phone number and I asked if we could ever talk again and all he says is maybe. I don't like how things ended for him thinking I'm crazy and wants nothing to do with me. how can I apologize or should I just give it time and see what happens? I haven't talk to him or texted him in over 24 hours since the last time. I'm guessing I need to give him space but is there anything else I can do? we he ever want to talk to me even as friends again? will he always be mad at me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want to talk to you. He doesn't want to be your friend. He will NEVER want to get back together with you.

The best thing you can do as a pseudo-apology for him is to leave him the f*** alone.

What Guys Said 2

• you're crazy XD

• honestlyy .here is what you do.write a letter to him..and this is what you say,''Hey ____ive been thinkin,and your right I've been acting crazy..and maybe we shouldn't talk to each other.Or just leave each other alone for good byee.it works a lot for people like really it does..but write a letter don't text it to him..write a letter and send it out.Hope it works for you too..and I feel your pain btw..

What Girls Said 2

• i know how you feel. But really.. you need to -BACK OFF-.

Guys need cave time. If you try to go after them when they are in their cave you're gonna get attacked by the dragon (their very bad side) and you may ruin any chances you have of getting him to talk to you again.

The only time you can talk to him now is when HE contacts you. If he doesn't, well, chalk it all up to experience. If he does, don't jump him. Play it cool, calm and collected.

You act nutso trying to contact him every day you're just gonna drive him away further.

Chill, breathe... find other things to occupy your time.

• wow you went a whole day without harassing him!

You seriously need to leave him alone. I wouldn't even bother blocking you, I would a give number completely.

• Do you think if I leave him alone for awhile that it will help anything