If a guy is talking to other girls and following different girls on instagram after a recent break up, does that mean he's over his ex?

If a guy is talking to other girls and following different girls on instagram after a recent break up, does that mean he's over his ex?
A recent break up = less than a week

• Yes he's over his ex
    Vote A
  • No doesn't mean he's over his ex
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Means he is trying to move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not unless they dated for a week.
    Men tend to have a delayed reaction to break-ups. They are all cock-a-hoop in the beginning and go out with the boys, talk to other girls and appear to be happy. But its just the appearance of it.
    A couple of weeks or so later and they start to feel the loss of the girlfriend and begin to feel a bit sad.
    Given the limited information in the question, I would say you would need to give it a bit more time before he is "over" the ex.

1|1
    0|0
    • he's been with his ex for over a year and its his longest relationship out of all his exes

• Show All
    • Oh ok.. do you think if a guy has been in a relationship with his ex for over a year he can move on easily?

• I think it really depends on the relationship and the type of man he is. Some men can move on superquick and never look again. Others can take months or years even. You know him, you know what turns him on and off.

• Doesn't mean that he is over.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;