Is Cheating in relationships justifiable?

• Yes. Whenever you want it
  • Yes. But only in certain extreme circumstances
  • No. Irrespective of circumstances, cheating is unacceptable
    Vote C
  • Indifferent
    Vote D

1812

Most Helpful Girl

• I think cheating is somewhat justifiable in situations where you are already being cheated on (but seriously, just end the relationship) or in situations where the relationship is abusive and you are genuinely afraid to leave/unable to leave (though, again, get out of there). I think the obligation to remain faithful has already been voided, under those cirmcumdtances. I don’t think it’s great to cheat in those cases, or necessarily the right choice, but I don’t think it is wrong in the same way it normally would be.

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure, you can not lie yourself and kill your desire, and your human nature.

Not to speak to your partner about your desire ; not to solve some problems with him ; to lie to your partner, because you are too weak to accept your mistake is way worst! And I find it way less justifiable !