How to break up with my girlfriend?

OK, I've been dating my girlfriend for 1.5 years, but she's getting really unattractive and when she has her period she acts way to out of order. She also bores me in sex and I feel like I'm just done with the relationship. However I don't wanna be a p**** about it, I want to know the most light way to break up, a good way to approach and do, without being a d*** and hurt her feelings more.

thanks

41

Most Helpful Girl

• When you do break up with her, DON'T tell her she's getting unattractive. That makes a girl feel really ugly inside & out, and leaves no specific reason for either. Just be honest about how you feel, but put it in a way that is subjective. In other words, don't say "you bore me during sex", say "I feel like our sex is getting boring." Then, no one feels at fault and it is much easier to come to a peaceful resolution.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no easy way to break up with someone. I think it's best if you carry it out as soon as possible and are honest. You may say to her that the relationship has changed for you. You still care for her and cherish the time you had together. However, you think it's best to end things. I'd be calm and keep it short. Stick to your guns and let her know you have made up your mind. You will be telling her the truth but not making it too specific so that it stings.

Good luck.

• Well fist off lie your ass off when she asks why you are dumping her. Tell her anything other then she is getting ugly, is boring in bed, and acts like a bitch. Try being honest about how you feel the relationship is over though.

• You are just a little c*ck sucker who needs to go crying to mommy, Fernando. But, first, pull those old toy soldiers out of your crusty a$$ or she will know (when she is fingering you) that something is not right.

• No, I'm an model who is succesful in life. your on old bitter slut, you f***ing piece of sh*t. oh and ill put those toys right up yours ass cause you aren't satisfacted cause you never get any men you little old wank

• "satisfacted".. is it? Oh I see... heeheehee LOL...

You are a whiney little beyotch, Fermento. You want some cheese and crackers with that whine baby girl?

What Guys Said 1

• The artofmanliness.com has an article on this.

link