My ex called me.. but what does it mean?

My ex that I'm not over.. at all.. called me.. he was drunk.. and he wanted me to come over to his house and help him drink the rest of his beer.. I said no. But he continued the conversation.. Asking me if I was still with my most recent ex (that I dated in hopes to get over the ex that called me) which I'm not with him anymore.. but he asked me twice in our 8 minute conversation.. Also he asked me what I had been up to I told him "not a whole lot, I went up and saw everyone from school today with Brandon" (one of my friends) and he had asked if I was with him now.

Could this mean I kinda misses me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well given that he was drunk could mean anything. However, I'm sure he knows that you dated someone to get over him. Of course he misses you. Any guy that calls after a breakup misses his girlfriend. Even if he's 100% jealous that you might be with someone else, the fact that he called means he misses you. Unless he's a possessive weirdo.

Imagine if you broke up with someone who treated you like sh*t, made you cry, would you call them back? No, you wouldn't (hopefully).

What Guys Said 1

• nah, it was a booty call

What Girls Said 1

• remember this guy was drunk. He was probably feeling a little lonesome and knew you'd be receptive to a phone call. I applaud you for NOT GOING,. Sometimes after a breakup, we start o miss that person and forget the reasons why we broke up in the first place. Just remember.. he's the same guy you broke up with. He has not changed. His behavior was rather disrespectful - wanting you to drink with him? WOW.. That's flattering. Honey, move on.. You will forget him. Remember an ex is an ex for a REASON. I have been where you are - missed my ex.. Went back to him/broke up/went back to him/broke up... blah blah.. Please don't ride that roller coaster. How has he changed? Doubt that he has. Hold your ground and keep that self esteem high, Sweetie. Let him regret what he lost. Serves him right. You sound like a nice girl. Don't go back You will regret it.