Do guys always come back after a break up?

Only if it ends on positive note?
Or even on bad note?
Lets say the guy dumps the girl
E. g. over argument, etc
No cheating involved though
  • Yes
  • No

2539

Most Helpful Guy

• It is 100% possibly, but not necessarily likely. Personally, I broke up with my ex because she couldn't handle the relationship (failing school, etc). I didn't speak to her for a month, and then a little bit for 4 months. However, she doesn't seem very fond of me anymore. I can tell she still has feelings for me, but she won't admit it... pride. But as of right now, her life seems worse than it was, and I'd take her back right now in a second. I've had girls since then, but no relationships, and no love. She still has my heart. It all has to do with the reason for the break up. Its possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, some people just realize they dont want to be with that person and thats okay, also it really depends on the situation and how long the relationship was, sometimes people come back if there was something there, and it was cherished just not the right time.

• Good answer. I've never gone back to an ex. There was one who I would go back to because when we were together, it just wasn't the "right time". However she lives in another area now and is in a relationship so the timing is still off... LOL... No big deal.