How much time it takes a person to move on?

I dunno how much time it can take a person to move on from a relationship.
I mean after breakup from otherside how long it will take this person to stop crying after the other one?
Or forget the memories of that person?
It's been 3 months since my breakup.
I still remember her. Miss her. Cry when I find no way I can talk with her.
Write poems about her and about me Missing her.
I thought it will be soon I will forget her and move on cause she dumped me.
But everyday it becomes more difficult.
I remember her in every moment.
Even while working I miss her.
Sometimes I can't focus on work.
Sometimes I hurt myself to forget her and relief from pain of missing her.
Is there any way someone can forget the other one quickly?
how long I will be like this?
Please help me out on this one.How much time it takes a person to move on??How much time it takes a person to move on??How much time it takes a person to move on??

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• This only shows that you were madly in love with her. I am in the same boat too since he just abandoned me without a reason, like you I have been miserable for the past 4 months. Asking everywhere about moving on and all that but now I realise without closure it is impossible. Did you get closure? I was with him only for 1.5 months but it has affected my life so much. I know you have heard the 'you'll be fine' over a 1000 times but no one really feels what the other person is going through, it is easy said than done. To properly move on baby steps are needed to be taken, yes I know she's blocked you everywhere (same thing he did with me) and i know that you are hoping for a text one day from her, but there's the problem, it's the 'hope' that causes the misery. The first step would be to accept that it is gone and stop waiting for their name to show up on your phone. Instead have hope for something better, there is always better and it'll show up, even if it takes time. I hope things get better for you.

• What do you mean by closure?

• I followed you

• It's Mackloan

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone else. Diversify your girls and friends. If you wallow in sadness alone you make it worse. Like adding gasoline to a fire.
    It may seem like she was the best. But another girl cam make you feel good and you'll forget her. She's already forgetting you. I knw you love her but do you really want to let her win this round? Dont ler her win because she dumped you my friend. She never loved you enough. Fight back and go out with another girl. She'll make you feel good and you'll start to love that one.
    Trust me killing yourself with substance and alcohol will make your emotions worse and won't even change anything except put a dent in your wallet. Instead of buying substances treat another girl out for lunch or dinner

• I am not drinking or smoking. She made me promise I won't.
      I can't kill myself too. She made me promise on that too.

• Then she"s lying to you and playing with your mind and emotions.

why let her do that to you? She's manipulating you. you're the male. Your meant to lead her. Through hook or by crook not her doing that to you.. Dont let her turn the tables om you

• Now I Know the real reason. And I won't leave her for that. I will wait if she can contact me.