I had a dream my ex was kissing another girl? What does this mean?

I had a dream that I was in my old house and my ex and this girl went into the bathroom together and spent a few minutes in there and then when they came out, they acted like nothing happened. The girl came into the living room and my ex went elsewhere. She sat down and I said 'Did you two kiss?' and she said 'What do you mean?' In the dream I knew they kissed because my ex had some sweets that turned his tongue bright red and the girl didn't have that until they came out of the bathroom. Could this mean anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• contrary to the popular belief, dreams aren't suppose to mean anything...
    whatever you experience throughout the day stays in your short term memory in the form of prolongated electrical impulses for a while before it goes into the long term...
    after you go to sleep your brain remains active with these memories and does whatever it likes with them.. as your prefrontal cortex (associated with logic) is inactive while you're asleep you don't care where your dreams take you... they can be completely illogical...
    that is why a lot of the scientific community calls it a way of brain to handle the information and/or consolidate the memory however dreams about things in the deep past are also not uncommon...
    SO one thing is clear... there does necessarily not seem to be a logic in dreams !!
    AS for your feelings about your ex... you'll better be informed about them when you're conscious rather than subconscious...
    if someone talks good of him & you enjoy it... or you still care for him... or you hated me as you started reading my comment as i told you that your dreams mean nothing... that my friend could really mean something !! Be honest with yourself !!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you still have feelings for your ex as this shows some jealously. But might also mean that you either need to move on or talk to ur ex since you think that he might have cheated on you while you both were together

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It probably means that you're anxious that he might have moved on... but dreams rarely "mean" anything. This isn't Inception

0|0
    0|0
  • No, dreams are weird like that. You'll get better at dreaming one day, though

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you read too much into the most insignificant things.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • It is your dream...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Contrary to popular belief your dreams don't mean anything. They are literally your brain cycling thoughts and images that you've seen and transfering them from short term to long term memory. The human brain being the way it is doesn't like when things don't make sense so it makes-up a random narrative to go along with it. This doesn't happen with just dreams either, if you see something you can't explain in real life the brain makes-up stuff to fill in the blanks as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that you are insecure and you need to work on yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • You have trust issues in relationships and your subconscious is reminding you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes