How do you act like everything is OK?

Like after being rejected or breaking up? Some are still able to be friends, which I have never been good at that.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it depends. Like if I was tricked to believe that the guy really liked me and I started developing feelings, then he breaks it off... I would NOT want to be friends with him or see him again because he will remind me of the LIES he made when he FAKED his feelings for me.

there's only about 3 guys that did that... (JS, YV, WS, SV)

Now, if they were just friends and we dated for a while but he never faked a fake feelings for me, and they were genuine feelings but we just weren't made for each other then yes I'd be friends with him after I moved on. (KM, JF, JH, JV). the initials are of guys that I could think of that did that to me.

Then there are guys who had major feelings for me but never acted on them because they knew it would ruin the friendship (JT, TB, SL). these guys remain the BEST of friends, although I have a loving boyfriend.

That's about it. But it is so cool to have guy friends adore me, makes me feel beautiful about myself. you know? raises my self esteem

What Guys Said 2

• im never good at this too.i was broken up last months.and we talk nothing after breaking up.i don't know what to say.beacause I think we can't be friend .if she still is my friend ,i will still remember our love, now ,''friend ''is not friend.

• Everyone is different, some can be friendly and reasonable and control their emotions others can't and act out just depends on the individual, age, experience, emotional intelligence etc

What Girls Said 1

• You just pick up and move on