Broke up because of nudes?

Last night I got into an argument with my boyfriend of 4 years, because I didn't want to send him nudes while he was at work (he works in construction). I haven't sent him nudes in a while because he's been very distant with me for the last few weeks. And yesterday he got an attitude because I didn't send him anything when he asked. I told him I loved him and to have a good day. He got an attitude and said that I didn't love him and this isn't the first time we've had this argument... So I told him I'm done with his attitude and I'm done.

I don't know what to do next. I feel weird about this.

721

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn’t you lol? I ask my girl for nudes when I’m horny we don’t live together but none the less she does it so I don’t see your deal you sound distant if anything

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wouldn't because he works with power tools. The only time I would get him to talk to me is if I tell him I'm in the mood. And the last few times we were supposed to see each other I was stood up.

Most Helpful Girl

• You did exactly the right thing. Guys that demand nudes need kicking into touch. Go find a decent guy!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE