Broke up because of nudes?

Last night I got into an argument with my boyfriend of 4 years, because I didn't want to send him nudes while he was at work (he works in construction). I haven't sent him nudes in a while because he's been very distant with me for the last few weeks. And yesterday he got an attitude because I didn't send him anything when he asked. I told him I loved him and to have a good day. He got an attitude and said that I didn't love him and this isn't the first time we've had this argument... So I told him I'm done with his attitude and I'm done.

I don't know what to do next. I feel weird about this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn’t you lol? I ask my girl for nudes when I’m horny we don’t live together but none the less she does it so I don’t see your deal you sound distant if anything

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wouldn't because he works with power tools. The only time I would get him to talk to me is if I tell him I'm in the mood. And the last few times we were supposed to see each other I was stood up.

Most Helpful Girl

• You did exactly the right thing. Guys that demand nudes need kicking into touch. Go find a decent guy!

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I am more than 4 years right now with my girlfriend, and i am sad to hear there's another young couple that were the same with us on almost same date, but breaks up.

I AM HERE to help you !! But better talk on Private chat than here. It can be personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't feel weird, not for breaking up with him. He has issues. Distant with you before accusing you of not loving him because you won't do what he wants. Maybe you could've asked why he's been distant, but you said you've had issues in the past, so not sure how much that question would've helped you anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's tough. Did you want to break it off? If you did then the point probably got across that it's over. I don't know how close you guys were, but since your feeling distant maybe you guys are not used to the fact that maybe you won't see each other or hang out as much every now and then.
    From my view, and a logical POV I guess, I think that was a weird way to say "you don't love me..."over nudes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you tried to talk to him and tell him you feel distant and he didn't say anything or help in anyway, then it's probably for the best.
    The "NUDES" sounded like a spark that got you thinking about everything thats wrong with the relationship.
    But that's what i think, what do i know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take a break for a bit. Limit contact for a few days. You both need a reboot and time to reflect. If you feel the same after that, then make a break up official.

0|0
    0|0
  • You did well. He can't force you to do it and you're not his sex slave. Maybe that will make him think, and if not, well you're free to find someone more respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you. He is not entitled to have nudes of you o n his phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine to dump him for this.

If he thinks that he can manipulate a woman into sending nudes, then he is not deserving of one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never send nudes next time, it is never a good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • good riddance

it's just gonna keep happening over and over.

you deserve better

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, what kind of relationship is based on something as stupid as sending nude pictures of yourself! That should never happen period!! For a start doing something like that is dangerous as taking any photos like that & sending them is a very bad idea for guys & girls to do. Especially if it get put up online & your employer should find it, esecially if you can see your face in the photo.

Obviously the guy is a massive dpuce bag in the first place for expecting something like that from you. In my opinion you should move on & not look back, no guy who is like that should be in any relationship period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fights happen, the nudes were simply an example of an already brewing issue, which seems to me that you don't feel like you were getting the attention you deserved. Its possible your man also felt this way and you both distances yourselves from one another, tensions grew with the lack of communication and finally something set you both off. I don't know if you should let the relationship end or not but I think you should try to at least come together and hear each other out. 4 years is a lot of time spent with someone but no where close to the length of life you have yet to live. Take a second and weigh your options, what do you want and how will you get it, there is rarely only a single solution to a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is his fault guy was mostly thinking of you naked and wasn t thinking about the other things

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you've had enough of being unloved and used. You can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you have any nudes?

0|0
    2|0
  • bitches must send nudes. tits or gtfo.

1|1
    2|1
    • In your mind they do but i bet your girl (if you have one is a blow up doll). If she feels that her partner deserves to recieve nudes it her choice. So mr spacepope go continue to jerk the chicken because with that kind of bullshit attitude you most likely jerk off daily.

• youve done nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you don't ever send nudes out

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't put my face in the pictures.

• Don't pimp yourself out it's not worth it have some pride

• I do have pride in myself. 😂

• Great decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty silly reason to break up, don't you think?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Gooood for you!! He put up quite a hissy fit. That attitude is definitely not worth your time. He can't use the "You don't love me then?" card when he pleases to get what he wants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good he a manipulator the minute he said you don't love me because you won't do this just show his true nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's being a jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave his ass

0|0
    0|0
  • yerk

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you gotta do. no girl should flash her naked body to any guy because he wants nudes and chooses to not control his sexual needs. my rule is "if he can't accept no for an answer, my answer is gonna be no every time" (meaning, if he can't accept my life, boundaries, self, etc, im not gonna say yes to him cuz that's like rewarding a child for bad behaviour)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes