Have you ever been Jealous of your partner's EX?

Have you ever been jealous of your partner's ex?

Have you ever been Jealous of your partner's EX?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. My ex had a very beautiful girlfriend before me. Also, i had a crush on him and he apparently had a crush on me while he was dating her. So i assume when she broke up with him that it was only because she broke up with him that he was with me, which was correct. It was a bad relationship built on my insecurities. Once i started being more confident, he would slowly break it down. Eventually, i realized i was too pretty for his b. s., too smart, too caring and cut it off. Apparently i broke his heart, but i think he was just upset he didn't get to fuck in the 8 months that we dated. I think he expected to exploit my weak mind with ease and get me to be head over heels, but i wasn't really in love with him (i think). I think from the get go i just wanted attention.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Fuck no. The fact that they are an ex and I'm the one with her means I won. He wasn't right for her, and I am. This picture is so pathetic, what kind of pussy whines and obsesses over someone who quite literally got dumped because they were not good enough. That's madness.

0|0
    2|0
  • Oh yeah. I'm the jealous type, but I figure if she still wanted to be with him, she would've found another guy like him and not a guy like me.

2|0
    0|1
  • My girls ex is a pick who didn't treat her right so I have no reason to feel jealous towards him

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah alot😑😑😑

1|0
    0|0
  • no but i bet that happens to others with me

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah he's a prick

1|0
    0|0
  • No i haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • No cause I'm always the upgrade

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I hated that she ( my ex) needed lies aboutshit, and snitches text me with info they hear... I rather hear it from her then bored nosey fucks yknow...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Unsure if my ex girlfriend was jealous but the spite n nastiness directed at me for no reason obviously meant she is 10p short of a pound

And no never... I was actually quite friendly with other exes new girlfriends as we were all really in the same group n me and those exes weren’t dating long.. I doubt they were jealous of me and wasn’t jealous of them either nothin but nice things to say about them

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I used to be jealous of my ex's ex because I made the mistake to date him when he was still not over her. So he always used to compare us and I knew he loved her more than me (he was best friends with her and always talked about her)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think in some aspects I have been. Like I was jealous that he had someone else other than me. But I quickly get over it because obviously something wasn't good enough for them to be together. And i also realize that I have him now and that is so much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah... Because he left her to be with me... Most guys leave their exs because your better then them or because their ex was trash in the first place...

2|0
    0|0
  • Honey there's a reason why he's with you and things ended between them. There's a saying that goes, "It doesn't matter how pretty a woman is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit."

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes many times.

The last time was his first girlfriend (from about 10 years ago) messaged him “I got rid of the ring, I hope that’s okay xxx” 2 days after she got married.

I was so angry. He had told me he never proposed, etc etc.

It turned out the ring was a present but not an engagement. She knew we were a new couple and wanted to see what happened. Unfortunately for her, he didn’t end up single again. My boyfriend asked her not to contact him again, especially if it was to shitstir. Every time she’s tried, he’s ignored her.

I was honest and said I overreacted but he was also upset that she made the statement seem so important and he told her frankly “you’re married now, I’m with someone else”.

We’ve never fought about her since. We fought over a different ex who did similar, but we speak about it and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially when he made a video about her and still save on his phone. Oh my

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope because she’s dating me 😛 They’re not together for a reason

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it’s that burning sensation that you feel at the bottom of your stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i dont want to go too much into it but i totally understand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just sometimes

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I've always been a step-up.

1|0
    0|1
  • Lol, nope, never. I’ve always been an upgrade 😂

2|0
    1|0
  • I was more annoyed.