Have you been cheated on? And if so, were you ever suspicious of it?

Have you ever been cheated on. And if so did you ever expect it.. And have you ever been suspicious of your mate but never found any reason to be?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes...she was on study abroad when it happened, and told me about it in an e-mail. Being that she was across the Atlantic Ocean, there wasn't really a chance for true resolution at that point, so I told her that we'd talk about it when she got home. (I was later told through the grapevine that she was annoyed/mad that I was so composed about handling it.) Her first day back in the States, I promptly broke up with her and never looked back. And I have to say, it felt really good.

What Guys Said 1

• Hello,

yes and yes.. I was cheated on, yes I did suspect she was the type but I was to weak to leave.. I've never made that mistake since.. if I don't feel that somthing is right I walk away..

as far as my mates.. no I've never suspected them but then again its not my place to say

What Girls Said 4

• yes I have...and no I wasn't suspicious at all

• Yes and yes. Although I only found out about it long after we stopped dating. It was with a girl that he worked with and had been seeing before he met me. They spent a lot of time together during work hours and occasionally after work with other co workers . I never felt comfortable about it and had told him as much. When I finally decided to put my foot down he broke up with me and was dating her within a week.

• yes and no

I have a trusting nature. I'll trust anyone until they prove otherwise.

• yeah, I asked him if he was talking to other girls, adn he said yeah 2

and then he still said I was the best he ever had

then I told him he was a player and we spent the night one more time together and I told him I only could cuddle with him since he was a player

then he left me, and then he had a girlfriend less than a week laster

few months later he broke up with her and is with another girl... he is so a player

so glad we didn't ever have sex...