How can I trust my husband again after accusing him of cheating?

I didn't really catch him in the act flirting or with another woman but I discovered he was/still is talking to a former female co worker of his on his phone. He doesn't really text me but he has her on his block list. He assures me they're not friends and they haven't talked for a long time since she got fired and he blocked her because he wants me to stop accusing him of cheating. He said nothing's going on, he didn't cheat or will cheat. But somehow, I still believe there is more to it and I feel I cannot trust him anymore. Please help me. How do I know he's being honest and true to me? He said I am making myself miserable with this.

418

Most Helpful Guy

• thats on you. either trust him or don't. but from what you are saying, you have no evidence of cheating, and he has gone as far as blocking a co-worker to reassure you there is nothing going on.

can't guarantee its not, but this is all you right now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you Chris. I appreciate this. I am working on it. He said he loves me but it makes him sad that I constantly doubt him. :/ both of us have been cheated on before.

• can appreciate the concern, but don't let fear control your future. he isn't the sameperson who cheated on you, so give him the benefit of the doubt.

• that's what he said too. I want to let go of this pain. I just want to live my life not doubting him anymore... I am setting him free from me

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think he is cheating, bu I can understand what you are saying. After it has happened youdont want totrust anyone, and it take time. Thereis no set time for healing. Youneed to look after yourself, heal yourself, make yourself at peace before you can move ahead.

(My space bar doesn't work - so sorry!)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes thank you. I will work on me before I hurt myself any further.

• thanks... i hope you are right..

• For your sake yes - stay sane don't go crazy chicka :)