If a guy doesn't reply your messages, is it time to move on?

I always loved a guy. It has been two years. Initially he said to me that friends remain for life time and I should not go into complications. We remained in touch. However, my feelings for him never changed. In the beginning he was alright with me. Now he never even calls me when I ask him to. I even texted him that whether he is not interested to keep any relation with me. He saw my text but did not reply. I felt very hurt. I think it's obvious that he had moved on. Or am I wrong?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• He friendzoned you, you made things awkward trying to push for more, and you're making out that he's a dick for not calling you when you want him to.

Reality check, he has no obligation to do anything for you. If you wanted to speak to him, call him yourself! But he won't answer anyway. You can't stay friends with someone you like cause they'll know you'll try push the boundaries for more than friends. Move on, you're a girl so you can get plenty of other guys, especially if you actually put in some effort and don't expect guys to do all the work calling, texting etc.

• I texted him, keeping in view his busy routine. By the way, he always called me himself in the past.

• Yeah, when HE wanted to. Don't go expecting him to call you when you wanted to speak with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. It hurts, bad. But move on, never prioritize some dude over your own life and feelings and never put your life on hold for some dude. Keeping living your life, meeting new people, having fun etc. One day he might regret losing such a girl and when he does come around... disappear.

• I even said this to him, "You will regret it." His reply was, "I hardly regret." I said, "You will!" And he said, "I don't mind."