Does deleting photos of everything on your social media after a break up mean you're over your ex?

Does deleting photos of everything on your social media (fb, instagram, twitter, etc) immediately after a break up mean you're over your ex?
Photos of you and your ex together, photos of the gifts from your ex, etc
  • Yes means im over my ex
  • No it doesn't mean im over my ex

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you asked this question should answer this question. No. You are not over him. You are still thinking about him. Go outside and live life. Hell, if you are having a super hard time getting over this dude, then travel. Do something cool and crazy. Three months from now, you might meet a nice guy, and you will find that you completely forgot about your ex. Deleting pictures will not = getting over him. There are still pictures in your mind that you can't delete. You must replace the pictures in your mind with something better, not try to delete them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean that. But it's a process that means your moving forward. As you begin this your emotions will heal better and you'll be able to make smarter decisions without something like that hold you back. Plus it's always good not to have that around before you potentially bother another perspective dating partner.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE