What do you think?

Teens under the age of 18 are having kids already. What do you think about it?

• It's cool
    Vote A
  • It's not good (Explain)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It cuts the ability to actually live short. It causes tunnel vision. You cannot broaden your horizons. It's not legal in some cases. It's stupid. I would have hoped we as a society were beyond marriage at 15 but I guess not. Fucking waste if you ask me. But what the fuck do I know. I only work my ass off for nothing.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people at that age really aren’t capable bc of money reasons which is the one thing you should have when having a child. But that’s my opinion lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's fine... if they really think it through and can actually support the kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not optimal for the mother, child or society. All will suffer somewhat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not good. Unless they put the kid up for adoption, it'd be a burden on young parents who are likely already stretching to make all their ends meet. If their own parents or other relatives are able to help out, that would ease the strain some, but that's not a reason to have a kid.

I remember a few girls in my high school being pregnant. Shit happens, I guess. But I think it's best to wait on kids until the parents have at least a couple years of experience as adults, see if they can even take care of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the world is going down the shitter

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Teens under the age of 18 or even children having sex is nothing new. I mean, Muhammed consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was nine years old and millions of Muslims defend, or even praise, his pedophilic behaviours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can have kids if they are married but having kids before marriage is not a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still children themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Not good at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good because they aren't ready

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes