What do you think?

Teens under the age of 18 are having kids already. What do you think about it?

• It's cool
  • It's not good (Explain)

69

Most Helpful Guy

• It cuts the ability to actually live short. It causes tunnel vision. You cannot broaden your horizons. It's not legal in some cases. It's stupid. I would have hoped we as a society were beyond marriage at 15 but I guess not. Fucking waste if you ask me. But what the fuck do I know. I only work my ass off for nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people at that age really aren’t capable bc of money reasons which is the one thing you should have when having a child. But that’s my opinion lol