He'll get back to me tomorrow. Tell me what this means :)

So I asked this guy I like out and I want to know what this means:

I asked him what he was doing tomorrow night and he said he might go out with some of his friends, but he's not sure and then he asked what I was doing and I said I'm going to my friends party and that he should come.

He then said that it sounds really cool and he'll get back to me tomorrow about it, if that was cool

and I said that's fine and to just let me go.

so I know he likes/liked me but I'm not sure if this is basically a yes or?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a very weird definition of what counts as asking someone out. But yes, it sounds like he's interested.

• Lol yeah I probably do because I don't get asked out nor do I ask people out a lot :/

What Guys Said 4

• Oh come on lol. This is really normal stuff, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

By the way, "you should come" is not a weird way of asking someone out. It can depend how you say it, but over all it's a pretty obvious way of showing that you'd like them there without over doing it.

• you asked him out?

• It sounds like he's interested but is trying to act like it's nbd because he doesn't know how you feel about him, if you know he likes/liked you give him signs that say your into him

• yeah it sounds like he's interested

just wait to see what happens (:

good luck!

What Girls Said 0