Would anyone else like to see the site pick back up?

When I joined this site, questions had tons of answers for them and it seemed everyone on the site participated. And now it seems like no one answers any questions anymore. I'd like to see the site pick back up. I try to answer questions when I'm on and I'd love to see lots of answers on questions. And maybe not so many repeated over and over questions from the same people minutes apart. Thanks to those of you that are still participating.

Oh yeah, and the anonymous thing. I understand it for something big, but it's like every clicks anonymous now.

And by everyone I mean a LARGE majority, I don't mean literally everyone.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• *raises hand

What Guys Said 2

• I would too but it seems most of the questions lately are either topics that have already been beaten to death on this site or so off the wall that I don't know what to say.

• Yeah I've joined this site a year ago and now there are a lot more annoying ads and stupid posts (spam, do I look pretty, does size matter, blond or brunette, questions like those, and also more creepy questions)

but I have learned about people even though this site is going down hill

What Girls Said 5

• I have to agree with you. The questions have been getting so repetitive. Some of the older users have disappeared too.

• i agree. the only time I don't answer questions its if there about penis size and stuff like taht because there's a billion and one they can go to and see the exact same answer that theyd get

• Yeah that's a good idea, sometimes people don't answer for weeks and you wonder why you're on this site. The main questions that are being answered are sexuality, dating, flirting and relationships..there are other categories but no one seems to be interested. So yeah please try to do something! and everyone answers just silly questions about penis, if I should ask her out and etc., when they can just search those themselves!

• I haven't been on the site that long, but...

What about when you give someone the "wrong" answer? Read: answer they don't like. And then they block you? How does that give users incentive to respond or even not respond as "anonymous user"?

But I agree with you for the most part.

• Well, that's the kind of attitudes that I mean as well. I understand blocking and such if you're feeling uncomfortable by someone, multiple pervy remarks and such, but people jump to block you if you say anything they don't like. It's supposed to be open to all opinions.

• During the summer questions were being asked continuously...now that college,HS,and careers have started,they've slowed down