How do you let go of someone you really like but know they are toxic for you?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• When you find the answer let me know.

But I know that the path implies to remove all emotional interference from logical thinking, and then make the decission with the left variables. Often cognitive therapy is necessary to achieve this goal. But separation in time and space for a while can ease this process without having to resort to other external help.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • PS: No need to break up, no need to say I need some time or space, just organize something unavoidable that will provide both and to which he will not participate.

• Thanks. I'm on other things apart from this site, but I will take a look and if I find time I will gladly respond to your inquiries... Well, in case I have something interesting to share.

• Ok thanks 🌟

Most Helpful Girl

• You have keep in mind you're more important than their toxic presence. Let them go, get distant, cut off all contact, and focus on surrounding yourself with better people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE