How old were you when you started your first relationship?

Pretty simple question. How old were you, and how did things work out?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• i was 13 and it lasted a week >.>

i thought we had something going,

but every time I tried calling,

his mom would never let me speak to him.

also, towards the end of the relationship,

i guess kids were making fun of him because I was a 1/2 or 1 inch taller :/

What Guys Said 2

• It hasn't happened for me yet. :( I'm 21 in 12 days.

• Don't worry bro. Haha I called you bro. Anyways, I was just trying to see if there was a success of relationship v.s age trend. I'm 16 and nothing's happened for me either - not even first kiss :P And from the looks of things, it will probably be a while yet! But I'm not all that concerned :)

• Lucky. I'm far from not concerned.

• Frankie says relax. It sucks, but if you really hate it try to do something about it.

• 13 she dumped me the bitch...sorry I thought I was over it...

What Girls Said 2

• i was 12, and decided to give the guy that liked me for years a chance. it lasted a week. I broke things off because I never really liked him and also I didn't wanna enter high school as a relationship virgin! its mean I know! but at 12 years old you know nothing about what to do in a relationship, both of us were shy so it was kinda boring.

• My first relationship was when I was 17 years old for about 3 months until he cheated on me..do the math for the ending.