How come I'm not getting any responses back on pof?

I usually get a lot of messages without messaging others. I also would get responses back to messages I send. Now I'm not getting any responses back..I messaged 4 guys and no response. I know I'm pretty, and have a lot going for me..Any advice?

02

What Guys Said 2

• I have the exact same problem, but I'm a guy of course. I'd say for every 6 girls I message, 1 responds. And of course some girls message me also without me having to initiate contact. I have been a member for a few months and have not went on any dates. I think the guys out number the girls 10:1.

• Hard to tell without seeing some profiles but you're probably reaching for guys out of your league or dudes that are only there to hookup and they have enough on their "plate" as it is. POF is heavily skewed towards women, way more dudes than chicks their.

What Girls Said 0