I love her but I want other wemen?

I'm 20 and i love my girlfriend, we've been together for 8 months, but i want to meet and date other wemen but i can't do that because i love her

• Stay with my girlfriend
  • Leave my girlfriend
  • Stay with her and cheat on her
    Vote C

149

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all NEVER fucking cheat u either stay with her or you leave her and date other women. cheating is just absolutely terrible and i dont understand why some people do it. it can most definitely scar your relationship later on. but if you want to see other women while in a relationship with one already, it normally means you guys aren't changing as a couple. the reason couples stay together is because they are always changing and always keeping things interesting. so if you love her, then stay with her, and maybe change things up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her. She deserves someone who is totally into her.

What Girls Said 13

• It isn't fair to her to give her the illusion of commitment when that's not really what you want. Hey, if you don't want to be committed in general and date lots of people it's fine but when you start wanting other girls while pretending not to... well, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either tell her the truth about how you feel and see if she's okay with it or let her find someone who will give her what it is she wants. When you love someone you think of their feelings, and value their life, so... don't make her waste any years on someone who doesn't want what she wants. It's sad but the truth.

• If you want to see other women, then you don't love her. If you loved her then you would be content with the woman and relationship that you have but you're not. You need to just go ahead and break up cause you're not serious about her or the relationship, do it now cause it's better than waiting around and doing it later.

• Considering the idea of cheating is definitely not love.

• Just know, if you decide to leave her just to play around you might be letting something go that you might not find again for a while. A lot guys make this mistake, they think their missing out on something cause they think the grass is greener on the other side and once they get there they realize it's just a brown lawn full of dog shit and weeds. And then they try to go back but it's unfortunately to late cause she's moved on and found someone who actually cares for her. Then you're stuck, alone in field of dead grass, weeds, and dog shit. So for your sake, you better hope it's all worth it when you leave.

• Talk to her, tell her exactly how you feel. Ask her if she's willing to start an open relationship, give her time to think about it. Emphasize how much you love her, just tell her that you think its going to all go to shit if y'all continue how y'all are going now. Tell her that you would even go to therapy with her

• I agree with you. Honestly open relationships are becoming more common

• Approach her and try to bring it up gently. I know that's not very helpful but try and show her positives of an open relationship. If not it just sounds like she may sexually satisfy you?

• But if she says she doesn't want one the best option is just to break up with her

• You don't love her fully if you want other women. You may think its love cuz its the most you have probably ever loved anyone but don't cheat on her, that is the opposite of love. Just break up with her. Date some other people for a year and if you want your original girl back then so be it

• Leave your girlfriend.

• ... Wemen?

Dude, how about you just don't breed, like, period?

• Leave. If you want other girls that badly you don't really love her

• let someone else have her if your thinking about cheating then your defo not right for her

• I'll never cheat on her, I only put it as an option so I can see people's opinions

• Every man who isn't sexually satisfied with his girlfriend will definitely seek other women

• you didn't mention anything about bei g sexually satisfied have you spoke to her about it? if it still can't be solved i say defo move on and leave her love on aswell

• You love her so of course you dont think of leaving her, you want an alternative. But if you really love her and still want other women, its best you break up and explore whats out there. This way she would be sad but not heartbroken that the guy who loved her cheated on her or craved other women while he was with her. It would make her feel like she is not enough. But you love her so of course you dont want to make her feel that way and hurt her so deeply

• w e m e n

• Meet other women then

• Leave since you've got a wandering eye

• Leave

What Guys Said 8

• What a cunt

• Simply make up your mind which you want more, her or other experiences, and then do accordingly.

• You could always suggest that you want to add another girl in the mix. My ex used to pick them out. We had a lot of fun.

• you don't love her if you want to be with anyone else. don't string her along man. just break up with her and move on if you really wanna be with someone else.

• Well you should be loyal to your partner or break up

• Just leave her. You're wasting both of your time that either of you could be spending with someone else

• first, you've to be honest with yourself before looking for another relationship.

• It’s called being a normal man. Go ahead and break up wiht her if you want to play the field.