Should you stay close with your exs family?

I grew up around my exs family and one of my family members is with one of his. Do you think it's ok to stay close with them still?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• It is awkward, at first. I keep in close touch with my former brother in law, sister in law... I've invested with him and every month we go have lunch & discuss shit, so yeah its ok. But weird the first time.

• Thanks for the mho. I had lunch w/my former B. I. L. yesterday.. GOOD LUCK!.. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s completely up to your ex to determine that, not you. If he is uncomfortable or doesn’t want you around when he is, that’s his choice. It’s his family and his feelings should come first in this