Should I delete my sister's ex of facebook?

Firstly when I say ex, he is ex of about two years ago and she's had another serious boyfriend since and has another interest now. However this ex and her were good friends for the most of this year until they had a massive fight about two months. Now they don't talk, this was her choice and she cut him out of her life claiming he didn't care. They both have their issues and couldn't see the other side of things, so in a way this isn't surprising. I'm still friends with the ex and we talk now and again. She doesn't like this and has now asked me to stop being friends with him and delete him off facebook. I want to respect my sister, but I like his friendship. Should I delete him or not?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• its facebook. who really cares who the hell your freinds with on there anyways. What would that accomplish? You delete him and you can still call him or email him. She can't tell you what to do and who you can/cant talk to. You may be family but you can't agree on everything

What Guys Said 2

• its really selfish to ask you to stop interacting with the EX.

But, its also not thoughtfully of you to keep contact with the EX.

By the book, family goes first.

But if you want to still think about it, just one advice, DON'T KEEP IT A SECRET.

• family before exes...

What Girls Said 2

• I would say respect your sisters wishes, but I feel that she is out of line. Any problems between them are theirs, not yours. You shouldn't have to give up a friendship because they have their issues.

• ...You should delete him in my opinion.Show respect to your sister first.