Should I take her back?

My Girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me nearly 3 months ago and has now realized it was a mistake and that she wants to be with me. BUT during our split, she slept with a random guy after a drunken night. Found out that half way through she came to her senses and stopped.

Thing is...should I take her back? I still very much love her and I know that both of us aren't the type of people who F**KS around.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love her and want to be with her then its shouldn't matter if she slept with someone while you werent together. If that's all it took for her to come to her senses I would consider yourself lucky. Just make sure you have forgiven her for everything she did to hurt you or make you angry before thou otherwise it might creep up later on in the relationship

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This incident happened when you two were single. Technically, it's fair game; it's not a big deal. If she makes you happy and you make her happy, then take her back.

• nah you shouldn't take her back bro ;)

• Nope, don't take her back. She left you, let her live with it. I hope you do know that she is full of it about feeling guilty and stopping half way. That's quite funny actually.