Caught him texting sexual messages to other women: forgive or leave?

i like this guy, I don't want to break up w him and be alone and search for Mr. right for once more.however we don t go out, we see each other 2-3 times a week, he is a gambler and a womanizer...not much of a catch, hah?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Except he is not Mr Right so you didn't search and find him this time did you? Leave girl you deserve so much better. Sorry if I am being a bit harsh here, but it seems he knows no matter what he does you won't leave him, so he feels secure and he knows he can continue being a womeniser.

If he is texting these dirty messages to another women, imagine what else he could be doing. It actually seems liek he's cheating on you, only see each othet 2-3 times a week and don't go out together anywhere, ever wondered why he may not like the idea for going out with you? hmmm maybe he dosn't want to be seen by one of his lady friends. Leave leave leave, I know it's easier said then done, but you deserve better. Believe me you will find Mr Right, it's not like you've found him yet. Good luck

• I kinda know what you mean, this is an on-off thing for about 10 months, he even said he wants to marry me, I know this doesn t sound healthy but what if I am doing sth wrong here?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you didn't really made a big fuss of him here. And the way you address him as MR.RIGHT sounds like he is a good cooker and that's all you want in a man.

You might want to take a good conversation with him, about this matter. Observe his reactions closely, and decide whatever to believe him or not.

What Girls Said 2

• Im only going to say if I found my man was sexting to other woman he would not be my man anymore... He is out for the catch

• he will probably cheat again. if you take back a cheater you're showing him that you accept what he does and that you're easy because your love for him overrides your respect for yourself. lets put it this way, how many guys take back their girls after they cheat on them? not very many compared to the amt of girls who do it. you can do better than that! he's not a catch anyway so I don't know why you're talking about having to search for mr. right once more like you had him in the first place