Should I talk to my ex? I really loved my ex. But broke up due to her constraints about her mom and dads prestige and family isuues?

But I still have feelings for her. My friends and family are saying that talking to her is only gonna elevate may pain about my break up and I wouldn't be able to move on. They asked me to stop talking. And there is this fucking thing that she is very fond of me and if I hurt her she would be even devastated if she doesn't talk to me. And I don't want her to get hurt or be devastated. But her clinging us taking and effect on me. I don't want to be with her and elevate my pain her pain. I think it's the best that I stop talking to her. Coz even if I start a relationship it's gonna create much complications later on in my life and her life if she gets married and I start dating again.
Talk to her. Its okay yhe weirdness will dissappear
Talk to her but, keep it to very minimum. Just hi and bye.
Be the best friend of her
Vote C
I think she will come back
Vote D
Leave her right now.
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
1