Never Been A Heart Breaker?

I've dated about four guys for 6+ months each (6 months, 1 year, 4 years, and 6 months) and have always been the one rejected.

Maybe that seems like a good thing, but it makes me feel like I suck somehow... And aside from those guys I dated, no guy has ever shown interest in me. None of my exes seemed to care that much about the break up or ever want me back.

So if you're always the heart broken and never the heart breaker, what does that say about you?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• do unto others before they do unto you... if you wan to be the heartbreaker dump them before they dump you...

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is either you are always know what you want and only go after it when you are dead sure or you tend to stick to your guns.

• You don't give up on relationships, you like the guys you are with, and maybe you haven't found the right guy yet... keep looking eventually you should find someone. If you like a guy flirt, try, or have some fun while trying...

What Girls Said 2

• i'm in your shoes as well my dear.

i'm pretty much convinced I'm not good enough for anyone and that I'm nothing more then the 'stand in' for a guy until they find something better...

i have pretty much stopped actively looking anymore.

Hang in there. I know it's rough.

• You, a 'stand-in'? I thought I am the lord of 'stand in'!

Jesus!

• maybe you were not their type but you liked them a lot anyway?

It doesn't mean that you suck or anything.

It just means you didn't find the guy whom thinks you are his type.

But you loved them because they were your type, so that's fine

for example: if your type was a guy who has a college degree, loves dogs and has a great religious background...

and his type was: someone who likes to go the the clubs all the time

you really like the guy but hey, YOU just wasn't his type

he had to dump you

so you think it's your fault for being you...

I mean it's just a scenario I made up to help you feel better! take care