I need help please help?

My girlfriend and i have been dating since 6 years and everything was perfect between families , everything was well respected and decent but a year an a half back we had a small argument and in anger she called her mom and told her that shev doesn't wanna be with me and that she blocked me everywhere. But i had tried to make her feel special by throwing proposal parties and lavish dinners every time i used to see her ( i used to meet her once every 2-3 months in some country since we were in a long distance due to education. But somehow everything seemed perfect and two months ago her parents wanted to come and meet my parents and fix our wedding dates but somehow i dont know what happened that her dad calls me one day and says that they dont want it anymore and that the girl is still talking to me lovy dovy telling me she will try to convince her family.
but a few days ago we had a small argument saying that if she wants i can send my mom dad to talk and clarify if they have any unasked doubts but she then started saying that i made her life hell and that she doesn't want to be with me and i dont know what all. I dont know what to do now because its making me feel so guilty because i havnt ever used one single wrong word for her and i used to beg her but past one year everytime she fights i dont speak to her and in a few days she comes back but doesn't even apologise for it.
i am being emotionally tortured because thinking about the fact that she ll marry someone else makes me go nuts.
please help
I need help please help?
1
1