She still thinks that I am the one. How do I get her back?

my x had a 1yr relationship with this guy that cheated on her, so it is over.but she fell in love with him. she still thinks that I am the one. how do I get her back? how do I treat the situation? we where together for 4yrs. do we start all over as friends? I can't talk to her all sweet. I can't rush it right or it will push her away right. iv been waiting for this to happen for a year.i need to just let her get over him and ill be there for her.i want it back so bad.HELP HELP

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you'll have to start all over again. In a way it will be fun, no? Hopefully she'll see it that way too.

What Girls Said 1

• If she's sure you're the one, you're going to have to start all over at square one. It's going to be a delicate line though so you don't end up in the 'friend zone' but if the feelings were there before, it's just a question of addressing what was wrong that made you two break up in the first place. Otherwise, if you don't fix it, you're just going to end up separated again.

• So basicly I need to keep my distance from her and make her come to me

• Not exactly, I mean, you should still be friends but ask her what went wrong the first time. If you both know then set up the ground rules of, "Ok, if we're going to do this, we're going to take it slow and work on it."

What Guys Said 1

• if you don't feel bad about her, then yes but if you do, then just being friendly won't hurt?