I'm leaving and he's not.

So, here's the deal. In just a little over a week I'll be leaving for college. However, my boyfriend (who is younger than me) will not be. I don't want to break up with him but it seems like he doesn't want to try a long distance relationship at all. He keeps talking about how we'll stay in touch but I'll be off meeting other people. He sounds so depressed and I don't want him to give up! I really love him and I don't want this to end our relationship. What can I say to him? Is a long distance relationship a good idea or not?

Help please! :(

01

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot make him want what he does not want. If he says he's not able to do it long-distance, better to take him at his word than to make him prove it.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0